Tagliatelle by pasta-euzoia with porcini mushrooms!!
2 options: For those who follow fasting and for those who eat everything
Prep Time:15 mins, Cook Time:40 mins,Total Time:55 mins
"The deliciousness of pasta with porcini can only be understood by those who have had the pleasure of eating it."
400 g tagliatelle (Tagliatelle with 100%Semolina or Tagliatelle with eggs&goat milk)by PASTA-EUZOIA
500 g of fresh or frozen porcini mushrooms
½ glass white wine
3-4 fresh nepitella small leafed wild mint sprigs or thyme
2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves peeled, 2 tbsp unsalted butter, salt and pepper to taste, grated parmesan for serving
1.Put water on to boil for the pasta. Add salt once it starts to boil.(FOR SEMOLINA-TAGLIATELLE:2,5 min, FOR EGGS&GOAT MILK TAGLIATELLE:4,5min)
2. Clean the mushrooms by cutting off the end of the stalk. It would be better not to rinse with water, given that the fungus absorbs it. You can use a small brush to remove any soil, or a damp cloth.
3. Cut the mushrooms into pieces
4. Fry the peeled garlic cloves in the olive oil, then remove them when golden and add the mushrooms.
5. Cook them for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Add wine and nepitella or thyme, increase the heat and cook until the alcohol has evaporated
7. Reduce the heat and add salt and pepper.
8. Continue to cook for about another 10-15 minutes. Remove from the heat once mushrooms are cooked through and add the butter.
9. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, remove a glass of the pasta cooking water to be used later and then drain and add the pasta to the pan with the mushrooms and butter.
10. Toss everything together. The pasta absorbs liquid very quickly so if it looks too dry, add a little of the pasta cooking water at a time until you get the right creaminess.
11. Serve immediately with grated parmesan as required.
#pastaeuzoia #pastalovers @pastagastronomy Vegan.com #veganpasta FineDiningLovers #finedining Greekproducts Holland #greekproducts Greek Traditional Products greekpro.eu #greekproducers